Car Seat Safety & Info
More info coming soon!
The only true way to know if a car seat will fit in your vehicle is to test fit it in your vehicle BEFORE you buy it. You can have a fantastic car seat and a fantastically safe vehicle, but there is no guarantee they are compatible.
Test fitting a car seat before purchase is one of the simplest things you can do to assure your child’s safety in a vehicle.
Things to look for in a test fit (this is not an inclusive list):
- Are the LATCH connectors or seat belt buckle accessible when the seat is in position?
- For rear-facing seats, does the car seat fit in the back seat without touching the front driver or passenger seat?
- Are you able to achieve the proper recline for car seat installation?
- If older siblings will be present as well, are you able to install their restraints safely next to the new seat?
- Do you think you can confidently install the new seat safely every time?
Green Bambino encourages you to take our floor models out for a test fit. We simply ask to hold your driver’s license since you are leaving the store (albeit temporarily) with an expensive item. When possible, we can send our techs out to check the fit with you.
OUR CERTIFIED CHILD PASSENGER SAFETY TECHNICIANS ARE READY TO HELP YOU WITH:
- Choosing the best and safest car seat for your child and vehicle
- Complimentary installations and/or checks for your car seat purchased from Green Bambino
- Small fee for Installations and/or checks for any car seat purchased elsewhere
- Monthly Car Seat Basics classes & events to educate and keep your child safer in a vehicle
For more information, call us at 405-848-2330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.